Internal auditing is an important and pragmatic process which can be of significant value to all commercial enterprises. This 5 Day course serves as a road map to the understanding and efficient operation of the internal audit profession and to prepare You For CIA Certificate .
Delegates with some experience of auditing, junior auditors or professionals from finance or other departments looking to develop a focused and best practice approach and techniques to the internal audit function, supervisors and managers who are interested in updating, upgrading, and refreshing their knowledge in internal audit.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define Internal Audit, its scope and function within the company.
- List the Internal Audit Standards constituting the framework of the Internal Audit activity.
- Distinguish the types of Internal Audit assignments whether related to operational, compliance or financial Internal Audit.
- Describe the Internal Audit fieldwork guidelines and apply techniques for risk identification, controls identification and controls testing.
- Effectively select appropriate internal Audit test tools and list the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Identify best sampling techniques in an Internal Audit assignment whether in terms of sample size or sample selection.
- Define fraud and recognize internal auditor’s responsibility upon fraud detection
The training methodology combines presentations, discussions, team exercises and case studies. Delegates will gain both a theoretical and a practical knowledge of all the topics covered. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result delegates will return to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive manual of the programme to take back to the company, which will serve as a useful source of reference in the future. In addition, all delegates will receive a CD containing a soft copy of additional material such as Excel models used during the programme.
BOOST Certificate of Completion for delegates Will Be Issued For who attend and complete the course.
© 2015. Material published by BOOST shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.