Leaders for Excellence is especially designed for managers who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them.
This 5 Day training is a simple way to documenting your organisation against the EFQM Model.
Professionals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance. Individuals who are leading or participating in organizational effort to apply for distinguished national and international quality awards based on the EFQM Model will also find the program beneficial.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts within their working environment.
- Use a set of quality management tools to lead their organization’s journey to excellence.
- Interpret an assessment feedback report.
- Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified.
- Adopt a structured approach to effectively address identified areas through improvement projects.
- Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop an Enabler Map for their organization and complete a self-assessment.
The training methodology combines presentations, discussions, team exercises and case studies. Delegates will gain both a theoretical and a practical knowledge of all the topics covered. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result delegates will return to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive manual of the programme to take back to the company, which will serve as a useful source of reference in the future. In addition, all delegates will receive a CD containing a soft copy of additional material such as Excel models used during the programme.
BOOST Certificate of Completion for delegates Will Be Issued For who attend and complete the course.
© 2015. Material published by BOOST shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.