Looking to obtain CIPD Diploma?
Delivering CIPD Qualifications and HR Consultancy
Foundation Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice Level 3 Diploma in Learning and Development Intermediate Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management Level 5 Diploma in Learning and Development Level 5 Diploma in Applied Human Resources
Virtual Class Rooms
eLearning Has Become One of the Buzz Words in Training in the Learning and Development Domain.
We provide Virtual Classrooms: We are experts in creating the most engaging interactive virtual and online training courses on the web, that actually works! Same quality in a virtual way: We go a long way toward closing the geographic and temporal gaps between learners and instructors with our Virtual Training Programs, which provide you a fast, convenient and engaging learning process.
1200+ INTERACTIVE ENGAGING COURSES
We provide business professionals the skills they need to develop their competency, improve their performance, and drive business success.
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT You Can Do It
Your Development, Our Passion.
With the global job market becoming increasingly competitive, professionals are under constant pressure to keep pace with fast-changing conditions and to stand-out from among their peers.
Embrace Technology A Positive Outcome
The Kirkpatrick Model
Organizations spend a huge amount of money for training their employees at various levels and on various competencies, behavioral and technical. Every year new tools are designed to try and cater to individual learning styles and make the training more effective. After all an organization is concerned about its spending and the return on the same!
Support and Guidance Shape Talented Individuals
Our Methodology / During the program, we will stick to the 70/30 rule. Where the trainees will be discussing, sharing, planning, practicing 70% of the time, while our facilitators will be delivering learning chunks in the remaining 30%