each organization is unique and of course each organization’s journey is different. However, through the years we have understood many common features of these journeys and we have gathered key steps that all organizations can consider.
During this 5-day training, you will learn how to start the business excellence programme at your organization. This course will provide you with an introduction to the EFQM Excellence Model, including some examples of how the model is used and implemented in other organizations. You will have access to various assessment tools and be able to learn which tool would work best for you
EFQM will help you to identify where you are on your journey to excellence, where you would like to be and how to get there. At the end of the course, you will better appreciate what is required to set out on the journey, not just in terms of tools and techniques but also in cultural development.
The Journey to Excellence training is a good preparation for your organization
Professionals, leaders, supervisors & all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational
- Learn to use different tools and techniques to increase performance
- Get to know EFQM’s levels of Excellence
- Use self-assessment as an improvement tool.
- Develop a roadmap for their organization’s action plan.
- Prioritize improvement actions to ensure effective use of resources.
- Plan to engage people within their organization to drive improvement efforts.
- Utilize tools and techniques to improve performance.
- Point out EFQM’s Levels of Excellence to determine own goals and aspirations.
- Recognize the cultural aspects of Excellence and develop a plan to engage people within your organization
The training methodology combines presentations, discussions, team exercises and case studies. Delegates will gain both a theoretical and a practical knowledge of all the topics covered. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result delegates will return to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive manual of the programme to take back to the company, which will serve as a useful source of reference in the future. In addition, all delegates will receive a CD containing a soft copy of additional material such as Excel models used during the programme.
The EFQM Excellence Model
- What is Driving Change?
- Fundamental Concepts, Criteria and RADAR
- Phases of Excellence
- The 5 Enablers of the Model
- Conducting a Self-Assessment
- Managing Improvement Projects
- The Six Phases of a Project
- Project Success Criteria
- Using RADAR to Implement Improvements
- Preparing for the Site Visit in C2E
- The Role of Validator
The Journey towards Excellence
- The Ingredients of Sustainable Improvement
- Defining the Burning Platform
- The Committed to Excellence (C2E) Journey
- What is Excellence?
- Mapping Stakeholders and their Expectations
Prioritizing Opportunities to Improve
- Prioritizing the Output of Self-Assessment
- Using Pareto Analysis
- Improve versus Maintain versus Reduce
- Assessing Impact versus Ease
Putting the Model into Practice
- Using the Quick Check Tool
- Creating Annual Action Plans
BOOST Certificate of Completion for delegates Will Be Issued For who attend and complete the course.
© 2015. Material published by BOOST shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.